This Inner Harbour foreshore peninsula, just 35mins from the CBD at Wentworth Point, is the last remaining absolute waterside development in Sydney still to be realised.
Yukon at The Address, Wentworth Point is the latest waterfront community designed by Sekisui House.
Wentworth Point is a new suburb within the famous Olympic Park, the entire peninsular is designed based on the Mediterranean theme. The central location within the Sydney Metropolitan provides a great variety of features including a world renowned furniture giant IKEA, DFO Shopping Mall, Sydney Markets and so much more.
It is absolutely the golden spot for living and for investment due to its harmonious living spaces with one of the greatest natural reserve, Water front view, relaxing Town Centre and the famous soon to come Homebush Bay Bridge that connects to Rhodes
- Located on one of the last remaining peninsulas on the Sydney Harbour in Australia.
- Situated next to superior sporting facilities at the $600m Sydney Olympic Park.
- Over $6 billion in infrastructure has been spent over the last 8 years.
- Mediterranean inspired absolute waterfront development
- The Waterfront is a $1.8 billion luxury development.
- Set on 21 hectares, The Waterfront is a Mediterranean inspired estate.
- Approximately 1300 apartments spread across 15 existing buildings.
- Current Population: Over 3000 residents
WENTWORTH POINT FUTURE VISION
Superbly connected to a larger world, yet intimately scaled to provide a perfect cross section of everything you could ever need.
An urban regeneration project of this scale on the harbour foreshore represents a unique opportunity to create an unprecedented new hub, that embraces the inner harbour in the same way that Darling Harbour graces inner Sydney.